This documentation is for an unreleased version of Apache Paimon. We recommend you use the latest stable version.
Paimon’s long-term goal is to become the better data lake platform for building the Streaming Lakehouse. Paimon will invest in real-time, ecology, and data warehouse integrity for a long time.
If you have other requirements, please contact us.
What’s Next? #
- Foreign Key Join Partial-Update
- Append-only table supports batch / streaming z-order sort
- Supports cross partition update
Compute Engines #
- More management via Flink/Spark
- Flink Sink supports at-least-once / unaligned checkpoint
- Flink Whole database compaction Job
- Public Spark Schema Evolution Pipeline
- Spark supports Dynamic Partition overwrite